Once again I'm late with mailing out Christmas cards.
I haven't posted since May and a million things have happened that have made 2009 a fabulous year. Too much to catch up on...lucky you.
I look back over the year and see how my children have grown both in size and in character and wonder if the same is happening to me as far as who I am. As the years fly by faster and faster I hope I'll be able to keep up with my kids as they learn and grow. How sad to be the same person year after year. There are so many ways to improve, hopefully I'll grasp on to some of them.
Here's to a fabulous 2010!!!
7 comments:
Holy Cow! Where are your boys? There seems to be 2 grown-ups where they should be in the picture! Everyone has grown up SO much! It is so fun to see! You and Brett don't look any older though. I actually have your Christmas card addressed but not sent out. :)
Way cute picture!! Your kids have grown up so much. Hope you have a great 2010 too.
Laura, you and Brett have one good-looking family! Your boys are very handsome and you have such beautiful girls!
Jess was looking at your family picture and wondering if someone was missing because he could have swore that you had 5 kiddos. I kept telling him you guys only have 4 and he still can't believe it. So I guess you guess are missing someone. :) Merry Christmas!!!!
Everyone looks fantastic! Such a cute family!! Love how Kelsey has her shorts on...you told me that she insists on wearing shorts all the time...that girl must have ice cold legs! Buddy is of course his handsome self too. I still have not got my cards out. Merry Christmas!
Adorable family! How did everyone get so big? Hope you have great Christmas!
That's a wonderful picture of you guys! Happy 2010 - here's to an exciting new decade!
We love your family! It was fun to see you at the Stake Center for a minute:)
Post a Comment