My Sweet Little Justin is 12!!!

Justin is 12 and I can't believe it!!! He is such a great kid (I wanted to use the word boy, but he seems to old for that word. He is the child that keeps us laughing, solves the arguments, has no fear (about anything), can create amazing oragami, jumps off our 6 foot high walls landing on the rocks in his bare feet (without feeling pain), will do what he wants without caving into peer-pressure (that can be good and bad), can turn anything into a game (grocery shopping is an adventure with him along), and he sees the good in everything.

Brandon and Justin will now be in Young Men's together. Brandon said he'll make sure Justin stays in line. I never had to wonder how Brandon would behave. With Justin, I wonder.

For his birthday he just had a few friends play lazer tag, eat pizza and yummy cake,
and then goof off!!!
2 comments:
Just wanted to say how impressed I was with how Justin plays basketball. Such a hustler, quick and scrappy.
What happened to your birthday banner? I still put up the one we made together--good memories! I wish you guys were still here.
Post a Comment